This cabin was built on the shores of Lake Ducharme in 2009; it is situated at approximatively 40km from the village, but only 5m from the lake, which offers a splendid view! It is the only cabin on a lake rich in brook trout.
** A sport vehicle or a pick-up are recommended to get there**
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
- Near a hiking trail
- Especially remote location
- upstairs bedroom with a double bed and a single bed;
- living room with pine panelling;
- complete bathroom with hot water;
- gas hotplate (no oven)
- 6.7 sq ft fridge and 1.1 sq ft freezer
- wood-burning stove
Minimum of four people, maximum of 6.
Price with fishing rights: 100$ pour the firstfour, 75$ for the other.
* Lake Ducharme, rich in brook trout, is reserved for the occupants of the cabin. Lac Hamel for Northern Pike is at 15 min. Bass is found in River du Milieu (30 min.). Lake trout at 40 min and Walleye at 1h drive.