At 18km away from the village, this cabin completed in 2012 can host comfrotably up to 15 people. It is on a lake seeded with Brook Trout, but more lakes and other species are found nearby. It’s the only cabin on a 1km long lake. At quay, there are 5 fiberglass or aluminium boats.
As this cabin is close to national quad trails, you might bring your own ATV or ski doo.
- Kitchen with two fridges and a gas cooker with oven
- Large living room (viewing on the lake) with wood burning stove and3 futons.
- Bathroom with shower downstairs, in addition to a urinal.
- Complete bathroom with bath upstairs.
- 2 private rooms with one double bed and 1 single bed each.
- dormitory with 7 single beds.
- On the lake, five 14′ boats of in fibre or aluminum
100 $ +tx / pers/night for the first 10 people and 75 $ +tx / pers/ night for the others.
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
If some people from the group want to fish other fishes, it is possible to go to other lakes in smaller groups.