Built in fall 2012, this is the only cabin on lake Boullé, a very deep lake embedded between the surrounding mountains. Northern Pike and Walleyw are found in it, and other trout lakes are accessible nearby by foot or by vehicle.
- Mosquito covered porch
- dormitory of 4 single beds upstairs and one futon in the living room
- Woodburning stove
- Gas plate (no oven)
- Basic shower. Toilet inside
- Gas fridge
- Solar pannel and gas lightning
- Running water, but no hot water.
- Parking spot 300m from cabin or 60m to boat to get to cabin.
- Remote location (only cabin on the lake)
- Trout fishing
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
Price: Minimum 4 persons on the weekends. 2 days minimum.
4 persons: 100$/pers./night
3 persons: 100$/pers./night
2 persons: 110$/pers./night
A specifity of this cabin is that it is not always possible for us to clean up after the clients because of its geographical location. You are invited to leave it in a better state that you found it. Any disrespectful group will get on a black list. Assistants or wildlife conservation officer will come to control your catch.