Situated at 50km from the welcoming center, this cabin is the most central of the outfitter, which makes it most suitable for long stays.
A beautiful cabin renovated in 2010 which includes:
- A porch protected by mosquito nets with a BBQ;
- A gas cooker;
- A 6.7 square feet fridge with a 1.1 foot square freezer;
- A small gas fridge on the veranda;
- Hot water;
- Complete bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin;
- Three closed bedrooms with a double bed and a single bed in each;
- Wood-burning stove;
- A private lake;
- A beach in front of the cabin
The cabin can accommodate up to 6 people.
1000 $ /pers/ day for the first 6 people , 75 $ for the others
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
On this lake, you can fish Northern Pike and Yellow Perch. Brook trout lakes are found 20min away and more Northern Pike lakes are nearby. Lake trout is found 25min drive away and Walleye in lake Boullé, 45min away.