The Farfadet is alone on Lake Judy, a trout lake, at around 44km of Saint-Michel-des-Saints. In spring, a SUV might be necessary. It was completely renovated in 2009.
- Electric and gas lighting
- 1 bedroom with two singles beds
- A small mezzanine with two twin beds
- A 6.7 sq ft fridge with a 1.1 sq ft freezer
- gas cooker with oven
- hot water
- bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
- a porch protected by mosquito nets
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
- Price: $100/person/day for the first 4 persons, no place for more person
- minimum of 4 people and 2 days.
*This cabin is on Lake Judy, a good Brook Trout lake. Other lake with Brook Trout are accessible at 15 min drive. Northern Pike at 15 min. Lake Trout at 30 min. Walleye at 45 minutes.