- Electric and gas lighting
- 1 downstairs bedroom with one double bed
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with one double bed and one single bed in each
- 1 futon in the living room
- 1 bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin downstairs
- 1 toilet upstairs
- a gas cooker with oven
- a large fridge
- Pine panelling inside
- a large porch protected by mosquito nets
It can accommodate 6 to 9 people
- $100/day/pers for the first 6 persons, $75 for the others.
- minimum of 2 nights and 6 persons.
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
*On Lake Goose you may fish Brook Trout, Splake, and accidentally Noerthern Pike. Lake Barbillon is also reserved for the occupants of the Goblin. 10 minutes drive away you can find Northern Pike in lake Canard (you must put it back in water though). 15 minutes away lake Punch is rich in Brook Trout.
In October 2012, we have seen in lake Goose Brook Trout of 1.5 to 2 pounds and Splake of more than 2 pounds on the spawning grounds. It is a lake with a rich future for salmonidae.