A magnificient site facing a beach on Lake Broquerie. This cabin can accommodate 6-9 people and it is possible to hunt, fish or harvest local berries.
50km away from St-Michel-des-Sts
- A complete bathroom with shower, toilet and hot water;
- A large kitchen living-room;
- Two bedrooms with 1 double bed and 1 single bed in each;
- A Mezzanine with 3 single beds;
- A porch protected by mosquito nets in which is found a small fridge;
- Gas and electric lighting;
- Gas hotplate (no oven)
- 6.7 sq ft fridge with a 1.1 sq ft freezer
- three boats
$100/person/night (including fishing fees)* for the first 6 persons, 75$ for the others
*A minimum of 6 persons for 2 days is required
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
* In lake Broquerie Northern Pike and Lake Trout are the most abundant. A 15 min ride will bring you to Brook Trout lakes or Lake Du Diable for Walleye.