This is a cabin built on a small strip of land jutting into Lake Yvon. It can host 4-6 people and is situated 38 km of Saint-Michel-des-Saints. Here are some of its features:
- Porch protected by mosquito nets
- Bathroom complete with shower, toilet and washbasin (hot water)
- 1 closed bedroom with one double bed and one single bed
- 1 open bedroom mezzanine with one double bed and one single bed
- gas cooker with oven
- 6.7 sq ft fridge with a 1.1 sq ft freezer
- 2 boats
- Price: $100 per person per day for the first four persons, $75 for the 5th and the 6th person.
Solar panels for the water pump and lighting. You cannot plug any electrical appliance in the electrical outlets.
*On this lake, Northern Pike and Yellow Perch can be fished. Brook Trout lake are found at 5 and 15 minutes drive. More Northern Pike at 15 min, Lake Trout at 25 min and Walleye at 45min drive.